Tips for User:
1. Charging time do not more than 12H, Pull out the charger if charging completely. When the brightness decreased significantly, please charge in time. Do not over discharge or over Charge.
2. The red light of the indicator on the headlamp shows that it’s being normally charged, and fully charged when it turns to green.
3. Do not irradiate the eyes directly, as the brightness light will harm the eyes.
4. Don’t forget to remove the plastic protective wrapping from the batteries first.
5. Batteries of different models, brands and conditions shall not be mixed to avoid damage to integrated circuit plate or LED light source due to abnormal power supply.
6. In case of long time idling, batteries shall be full charged, taken out from the headlamp and kept in cool and dry place.
7.it is rainproof and life waterproof, but do not use it when diving.